Friday 6 April 2012

I'll save it for tomorrow

via Warholian on FB


A few of the people I went to school with are married now. Some even have children. They have settled into serious lives with serious jobs and I don't even know what I'm doing next weekend. Or this one, come to think of it. 

It is a strange idea to me how how some people have achieved already what I have kind of pictured to only become part of my life in 10 years or so. If at all. I don't want to change my life right now, I just want the option. Once you've settled it is harder to just pack a suitcase and leave indefinitely.

Congratulations, people-with-plans. When I make some definite ones, I'll tell you all about them. For now, it changes constantly. 

If you are Christian, I wish you a very happy Easter weekend, and may you find tons of chocolate eggs in your garden.    

No comments:

Post a Comment