Tuesday 3 April 2012

Death by audio

 


I like walking around with my headphones. Depending on which bag I'm carrying, it will either be the small Apple ones that come with the iPod, or larger, ear-covering ones to protect my hearing. At least that is what I tell myself. 

I like the invisible audio-wall that is built between me and the world that I can't hear. It is escaping whilst being physically present. But I do understand that it is also removing myself from the world, which is not always a great thing. The other day I didn't hear a friend calling me until he threw his bracelet at me. Or when crossing the road, one needs to be extra careful. 

This is a pretty senseless post, well, kind of like most of them. I saw the ads and thought they showed a cool idea. That's all. 




Both of these images are via creativebits

No comments:

Post a Comment