Monday 4 July 2011

Splitscreen: A Love Story

This shirt film was shot entirely on a cellphone ( the Nokia N8). Wonderful, isn't it. And somewhat of a disgrace to think that most people use their phone's video capabilities to shoot embarrassing, drunken or insignificant moments that they will either never watch or post on YouTube to the annoyance of their friends.


I was chatting with my friend earlier and wanted to tell her something funny and pretty and beautiful, but because nothing today seems to fit into that category, this short film will have to take my story's place. I know it is not funny, but it is rather remarkable and optimistic and just simply happy. And I think we all need a simple, happy moment sometimes.

Enjoy.

( here is the vimeo  link as well, I think the quality is slightly better? )



.

No comments:

Post a Comment