Friday 18 March 2011

Pine Mouth

For the last two days, everything has been tasting bitter:
The spinach and feta phyllo pastry pie
The strawberry milkshake
The sweet sesame chicken salad
The water

It is weird.
So I googled it ( what else would one do these days when presented with weird symptoms?!)  and it turns out the culprit could be PINE NUTS.
Who knew.
I had some the other day in my salad.
Apparently unoxidised pine nuts can cause a bitter after-taste for days, even weeks.

Ts I was getting exited that this would last forever and I could use it as a reason for a diet:
"Sorry delicious piece of chocolate cake, sorry little falafel balls, sorry pasta, you all taste terrible so I will just not eat you and lose 50 kg. awesome."

Let's see how it tastes in a few days, enjoy your taste buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment